Lifetime Eyecare Family Vision Center
North America's Premier Network of Private Practice Optometrists
"Better Vision for a Lifetime"
UV Protection: One of the easiest things you can do to keep your eyes healthy for a lifetime is to wear sunglasses with 100% ultraviolet protection. If you are not sure if your sunglasses have 100% protection, just come by the optical dispensary and let one of our opticians measure the UV protection with our UV meter. It's free and only takes a few seconds to check!
Eyeglasses FAQ's (for all answers, go to "other info" tab):
- Why do some frames cause a reaction on my skin?
- I see fine, why do I need to see an Eye Doctor?
- How do I know I need bifocals?
- How can I stop glare at night or at a computer?
- What's the secret to getting glasses that look great on me?
- How often shoud I get a new pair of glasses?
- Are the lenses that change colors okay for sunglasses?
- Why are my lenses so thick?
- Can the thick lenses be made thinner?
- Can I use no-line bifocals with fashionably smaller frames?
- Can sunglasses help night vision?
- Do regular glasses protect my eyes from the sun?